Correct Toes were designed by sports podiatrist and elite distance runner Dr. Ray McClanahan, who was unsatisfied with the inconsistent and temporary results offered through conventional symptom management techniques: orthotics, medication and surgery. He was also frustrated with his own persistent foot pain and recurring running injuries.
For both his patients and himself, Dr. Ray desired to cure the root cause of the foot problems rather than settle for symptom management. He embarked on a mission to discover a truly curative method of foot care. Over time, through clinical experience, literature review, footwear analysis, and observations of unshod elite runners; Dr. Ray realized the powerful healing effect of rehabilitating and strengthening the feet, and that natural toe splay is an essential component of long-term foot health.
Ultimately, he developed Correct Toes, customizable and comfortable toe spacers that would enable his patients to combat and prevent common foot problems. With his new approach to foot care, Dr. Ray successfully reversed his own foot problems as well as those of thousands of patients, for which he is thrilled and grateful. Today Correct Toes have become a vital tool for those who find their highest joy when in motion.
What Makes Correct Toes Unique
- Designed to restore original toe splay and alignment
- Created by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
- Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
- Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
- Can be used in foot-shaped footwear for maximum corrective effect
- Easily modifiable for unique feet and toes
- Can be used on bare feet, over toes socks or in healthy footwear
- Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
- Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems